Truckload, LTL, and Logistics Services for Dry/Fresh/Frozen
CPx offers both full truckload (TL) and less-than-truckload (LTL) services throughout many areas of North America with a special focus on the American I-5 corridor and Western Canada. Flexible trailer configurations and some 750+ high-cube refrigeration units give us particularly extensive temperature-controlled shipping capacities.
- daily overnight service between Vancouver and Calgary
- daily second-day service between Vancouver and Edmonton
- daily third-day service between Vancouver and Saskatoon, Regina, and Winnipeg
- daily overnight service between Vancouver and Vancouver Island
- daily overnight service between Vancouver and Washington/Oregon
- daily second-day service between Vancouver and California
- daily third-day service between California and Ontario
- weekly single & team transit service between Ontario and Western Canada
In addition, we can arrange irregular routing & expedited deliveries and have a particular focus with respect to just-in-time delivery requirements with both Single & Team Expedited service – offering a costing package to suit your specific needs.
Our Logistics department is a dependable & reliable service provider to the CPx asset division, ensuring we provide our corporate clients with exceptional supply chain solutions.
With our Logistics capabilities, CPx is a ‘full service’ business partner within the transportation & logistics industry and a primary service provider for produce and fish loads out of the US West coast and within both BC & Alberta. CPx provides flexible and tailored solutions encompassing TL & LTL services and the necessary warehouse & distribution capacities to augment the over-the-road services.