Leading Western Canadian Carrier
CPx has established itself as a leading Western Canadian trucking company. Today, our modern fleet consists of more than 350 trucks and 750+ trailers. We partner with our customers, and we specialize in meeting the stringent just-in-time requirements on which premium retail business success increasingly depends.
We provide flexible and tailored solutions, encompassing truckload and less-than-truckload services and the necessary warehouse and distribution capacities to augment the over-the-road services.
Our success begins with our people. We invest heavily in recruitment, training and retention of professional drivers and staff. We provide respectful, engaging and, safe work environments and industry-leading compensation packages. This pays dividends in engagement and performance, and has been a solid basis for performance and growth.
- Truckload and Consolidated LTL – CPx offers both full truckload (TL) and less-than-truckload (LTL) services throughout many areas of North America specializing on the American I-5 corridor and Western Canada, with a particular focus with respect to just-in-time delivery requirements with both Single & Team Expedited.
- Local Cartage & Drayage – Our terminal locations in Surrey, Nanaimo, Calgary, and Edmonton offer a wide array of local cartage options including TL, LTL, and container drayage.
- Warehousing and Storage – CPx operates large, multi-door warehouse and distribution facilities in Surrey, BC and Calgary, Alberta. Temperature-controlled storage capacities at these locations ensure seamless integration with trucking services throughout the network.
- Logistics – Our Logistics department is a dependable & reliable service provider to the CPx asset division. This ensures we provide our corporate clients with exceptional supply chain solutions encompassing TL & LTL services and the necessary warehouse & distribution capacities to augment the over-the-road services.
- Flatdeck and Intermodal – Together with our vast network of Marketing Partners, CPx can look after all your deck load needs, as well as offering a variety of intermodal connections throughout North America.